Saturday 13 October 2018

Simple for Saturday... Winter Woods Birch Trees

Now you probably don't get much simpler than this...
But I had a really big "need" to use the lovely silver birch trees image in the Winter Woods stamp set...
And I had a lot of customer Thank You cards to make (as the Clearance Rack had proved very popular!)...
So a simple little idea came into my head... and got stuck!! As I rather liked the simplicity of the overall effect...

I started (as I do) with a Whisper White card blank...
But then I realised that I was fast running out of Whisper White... so Gray Granite quickly to the rescue... which was great as I prefer the Gray Granite background...
Here they are side by side... So... do you have a preference?
Products Used
Stamps - Winter Woods, Tropical Chic (thank you)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Amanda, Very elegant simple card. Love it. What are your dimensions for this card? Please & Thank You.
Dawn Nickel

Amanda said...

Another of my fave small square cards.. 10.5cm square from A4 cardstock... or 4 1/4” if you use US Letter...

ali said...

so simple yes so beautiful

Amanda said...

Thank you for your comment today Ali... it is always appreciated... glad you like....