Monday 29 October 2018

Monday Money & Gift Holder...

I needed to design a little holder to display both a little treat and some petrol money ... to give to my lovely friends & family giving me a taxi service during my treatment...

Their treat being my superstar product "sleep-saving-and-enducing" This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray... (oh actually... as I happen to have them... click here to get £10 off purchases over £40 at This Works - or click here to get 20% off an order over £20) I couldn't have been without this and the Deep Sleep Breathe In for the last 6 months or so... miracle workers...
And I am rather pleased with this holder... in fact so much so... that it will become my go to packaging for gifting money to all the teenagers this Christmas... although some are now older than teenagers... but they still always ask for cash!
So I will be back at some point with another more christmassy version... and with the tutorial too...

Though one little tip for you... I cut round the punched Accented Blooms greeting... cutting off the surrounding white area... which then gave me enough of a border when the greeting was stuck to a punched Pool Party mat...
Stampin Up Products used
Stamps - Accented Blooms
Punch - Tailored Tag
Papers - Frosted Floral


No comments: