Sunday 28 October 2018

More Get Well Wishes... the yellows and the oranges...

So my "card bomb" is continuing... in fact I am lucky enough to have received beautiful handmade cards in the post every day except one this last week...

And I can't tell you how special that makes me feel... knowing that so many people "have my back" and are sending me their thoughts and wishes in the way we crafters know best! #makeacard #sendacard

And I like to think that all these positive vibes are helping me feel absolutely fine through this treatment so far... so again... thank you all...

So today I am sharing the cards featuring the yellows and the oranges... and I have included some cards from my own Craft Therapists team members as well as customers too... and you could say that there is a bit of a butterfly theme amongst these too...

So... as always... in no particular order...

The beautiful Springtime Impressions card by the lovely Kate Cooper...
The pretty Watercolor Wishes card by the lovely Cheryl Sanderson...
The Hello Hello card by the wonderful Caroline Merrick... and (bizarrely) I actually found my Hello Hello stamp minutes before I opened this card!
 The Brusho Butterfly Window card by the equally wonderful Battee....
And last but not least... the host of beautiful butterflies card by the lovely Jill B... 

In fact actually first... as this was the first card I was sent... in fact the first Thinking of You card that I have ever received! 








No comments: