Saturday 27 October 2018

Get Well Wishes... in greeny blues

What can I say... very me! Beautiful colour combinations using some of my favourite colours today!!

More of the beautiful handmade get well wishes cards to share with you today...from the "Get Well card bomb" I received this week from the team ... ... More details about the card bomb here...

So again in no particular order...

First up.... a gorgeous Double Z Joy Fold card from Uma featuring Share What You Love papers and the Patty Bennett inspired Ribbon of Courage stamp set. Though the photo doesn't do the silver embossing of the ribbon and hearts justice... Card tutorials can be found... A6 size from A4 card here  and A2 size from US Letter here...
Second up...the first Canvas Card (by all accounts) card by Lucy Brown... featuring Beautiful Day.... This will be quickly followed by a 2nd and more canvas cards Lucy... as I think this is an amazing concept and I have a few of the canvases stashed somewhere... so thank you on both counts... Though it did take me a while to get into it!!!! LOL....
And last but definitely not least... this stunner from Julie Wade featuring the host set Seasoned with Kindness & Healing Hugs (greeting inside that you can't actually see!!!) stamp sets and Nature's Poem papers...
Such a beautiful trio... thanks so much ladies... my mantelpiece is definitely making me smile...

And a little "2 way story" I have to share with you... 

So as I waited for my treatment in St James hospital yesterday... bowls of chocolates and biscuits were sat there in front of me... but the Frys Chocolate Cream bars could be easily avoided by yours truly! 

But then the receptionist re-filled up the chocolate bowl... and suddenly Mars Bars appeared... at which point I started to laugh and said how cruel that was... as I had to stand up to get a Mars bar... followed by 4/5 others sat around... all with big smiles on our faces!!! 

Then fast forward about 45 mins later... and I was stood in a queue in Poundland... when one of the staff started to "collect donations" of chocolates and sweets to go up to St James!! I was SO touched... and so was everyone else when I could say that they were indeed going to St James... and said thank you and how we had all had a smile at St James as a result of those Mars Bars not even an hour before!! Not a dry eye in the house!! And that donation bin suddenly filled... 


No comments: