Tuesday 30 October 2018

Even more Get Well Wishes - the Pinks range...

I have to admit that I am thoroughly enjoying sharing my friends, teamies and customers creations with you all... and I hope that you are all enjoying the wider creative inspirations coming at you this week too... As they say "variety is the spice of life"... and isn't that great when the quality of the variety is SO good!!

And in the meantime... I am getting the chance to focus my few spare daily moments on a few new christmassy makes... without the stress of trying to satisfy everyone in classes...  and the time spent having to share them day by day on the bloggio... and so I will be back with some much "more chilled" christmas creations to share with you very soon...

So back to today's gorgeous Get Well cards... and yes... in no particular order... actually that is a lie as they are in the order I took the photos!!

The simply stunning Always & Forever card by the lovely Louise L... so so pretty!
The equally stunning and pretty Wishing You Well card by the lovely Karen Pearmain... doesn't this stamp set just say it all!! And I hadn't even realised!! Mmmmm Sold Karen! Thanks!
The gorgeous Colorful Seasons card by the lovely Sam Carlton...
The Tropical Escape card by the lovely Donna Golby... and yes I do think I have got this!! 
And last but not least... the beautiful Birthday Blooms card by the lovely Angela Malcolm
Again thank you ladies... and I also have to admit that I am thoroughly looking forward to seeing (most of) you lovely ladies at On Stage in Birmingham in less than a fortnight too!!! Not long to go....


No comments: