Monday 8 October 2018

Merry Monday Dashing Deer & Winter Woods Bridge U Fold card

Thought it was about time I created a simple Fancy Fold Card to go with my set of sponged Night of Navy Dashing Deer and Winter Woods clean & simple cards...

So the old faithful Bridge U Fold card (for which the Tutorial is shared here) was the perfect format... creating a simple little 3D scene in moments...
See how I created the background scene here... though I won't add the snowflakes as on today's version next time... as they weren't necessary when I finished off with the "spindly trees"...which look even more stunning when adorned with lots of sparkly Dazzling Diamonds glitter....

See more details on the other cards here and here...oh and here...

6 comments:

ali said...

amazing card amanda, may have a little try of this one at the weekend

Amanda said...

Thank you Ali... and enjoy...

Andi said...

Wow! This is stunning!

Amanda said...

ThanksAndi for visiting me today and for taking the time to leave a comment... that is really appreciated. Glad you like the card... and I have to admit that this is still one of my all time favourites...I made lots of them that year!

greenthumbstampers said...

I'm going to make this for my dad's birthday. Such an awesome card! Thanks for sharing.

Amanda said...

Aw thank you... and enjoy... I am sure he will love it...