Sunday 7 October 2018

Farmhouse Christmas Sign on Sunday...

Beginning to share some of my recent makes for my September All Day Christmas Crafts class... some of which will be being made around here in October and November too.... as they are too nice not to be made by my other class ladies too...

But before I start... don't forget that today is the last day of the World Cardmaking Day Sale... just go here to check out the items and order on-line...or click here for more details...
So back to the creative share... Today is an altered sign for Home Decor that we made... simple to create once the stamping, die cutting and colouring were all done... using the stamps and dies in Farmhouse Christmas, Merry Christmas to All  and Winter Woods

Making good use of the Festive Farmhouse papers... and the Festive Farmhouse embellishments... which were finger daubed with the Vegas Gold Shimmer Paint...

Starting off with the "joy"...
Then the little trees to go either side of the door... a favourite little detail!
And 3 little twinkly stars to finish...
Finished off with the lovely new 5/8" Striped Burlap Ribbon... 

Just 2 little things I would change (and that I told my girls to change on the day)... I would use Real Red for "christmas" and Mossy Meadow for the "at"

And oh the "at" word is put together using the Brushwork alphabet set...



2 comments:

Donna Schnees said...

That is a sweet sign, TFS!

Amanda said...

Thanks Donna...