Friday 26 October 2018

Get Well Dandelion Wishes.. for me...

One of the lovely things about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that you know a lot of lovely people... who are very talented... and who love to send a beautiful hand made card to wish you well...
when you most need it...

As I have said a few times this week... never ever underestimate the power of a card in the post... especially a beautiful handmade one... or lots!
So ... I am going to share the talents of some of these wonderful ladies with you... today and probably for a few days... as I got...(and am still getting) "card bombed!" by my fellow Stampin Up team mates... 

So... in no particular order... first up are a couple of beautiful cards using our Annual Catalogue favourite, Dandelion Wishes...
A beautiful Balmy Blue & Silver embossed Large Square Easel card by the lovely Anne Williams...
And a stunning Mint Macaron and Very Vanilla A6 card by Suzi Jepson...
Again... thank you ladies... even if you did all make me shed a tear!!! 

So I can hear some of you asking "why?"... and I will just keep it very matter of fact! So I started CURATIVE Radiotherapy treatment for Lymphoma on Monday just gone... I am now 1/3rd of the way through the treatment... and I am feeling absolutely fine... as I can't even feel the treatment happening...  And I am even spending some days having a lovely social time catching up with my friends/taxis to the hospital and back... as they give hubby a break from that daily chore... 

And I have to admit that I am just SO glad to be at this stage... as it has been a long time coming! So please excuse me for my blogging efforts not being quite the same for the last 6 months... well now you know why... and I will be back to normal transmissions very soon... 

So all is good... and ALL will be good... though I guess I may be a bit "tired" at this years On Stage... but I will have a good excuse!


12 comments:

Deanna said...

The cards are beautiful! Such wonderful friends. Hope you continue to feel well! Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Ann Lauzon said...

Wow Amanda...I know exactly how you feel...I had 25 radio sessions for breast cancer 4 years ago...day after day...in remission now thank goodness...best of luck to you...Ann in Canada. PS- I'm loving the Farmhouse Tutorials.

Amanda said...

Thank you Deanna... and yes wonderful and creative friends! And still feeling good!

Amanda said...

Thank you Ann... and so so glad to hear ur in remission! And keep enjoying those Farmhouse Christmas makes!

ali said...

absolutely beautiful cards amanda, sorry to hear about your illness hoping everything goes well take care of yourself xxx

Amanda said...

Thank you Ali... all still going well at the moment....

LesleyG said...

Wow what an amazing job you have done to keep inspiring us then! Wishing you very very well, and thank you for all you share xxx

Amanda said...

Thank you Lesley... and my pleasure!

Anne said...

Beautiful cards and I love that stamp set. Best of luck on your recovery. My prayers are with you. Hugs Anne

Amanda said...

Thank you Anne and I really love Dandelion Wishes too... and all is GOOD ... nearly half way through treatment... don’t feel a thing... can feel “it”going,... and I am feeling absolutely fine!

Andrea said...

Wishing you WELL!!! Your crafting and recovery fan, Andrea ((()))

Amanda said...

Thank you Andrea... and yes ...all is still and will be well!