Sunday 4 October 2015

Adult Colouring - The Wings of a Dove (of Peace)

If you are into the current trend of Adult Colouring & Art Therapy - then you will love this stamp.... 
Why not use your colouring to good effect - and pop them on a simple  - but stunning - Christmas card! And even better - this image is not just for Christmas - it can be used all year round.... though you will need other greetings!
Therapy and money saving all at the same time...what could be better!
Now I have to admit that I don't usually enjoy colouring in...a little is OK...but a lot...not me! But I did rather enjoy this little subtle arty masterpiece... once I got into the groove... and I can see a few more appearing...
Colours used - Mint Macaron, Lost Lagoon and Sahara Sand. And I used a greeting from Peaceful Pines as it seemed apt...

And a big thanks goes out to fellow demo, teamie and friend, Sally Jo Houghton - she told me I would love this stamp - so much so she stamped some for me!! And yes, Sally-Jo - you are SO right!! Thanks again....

And yes - you are definitely costing me money again....! Actually I have to laugh... we borrowed/swapped/stamped each other's stamps at a Training event - and both of us have ended up buying the ones we borrowed!! Wonder if we will try that again....!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: