Monday 26 October 2015

Wonderland Antlers #2 - White Embossed

 
Another simple card idea for the antlers stamp... and a BIG THANK YOU later...
Again a trio of antlers on a small panel...
But embossed in white this time... really pops in the flesh...
Finished off with the snowflakes stamped and the panels daubed around the edge in Craft Whisper White... 
And for anyone wondering how it would look not embossed... just using the Craft Whisper White ink pad instead... here you go... though my white pad did need re-inking at the time!! So this can definitely be improved upon with a juicier pad...
And I leave you with a REALLY BIG THANK YOU to a number of my readers - you know who you are! 

On Saturdays' long Winter Wonderland card tutorial post... well... I put a certain sentence on here with my typical UK humour!!! LOL!!

Well I never... You made my day!! You made me laugh!! You made me believe that my little bloggy exploits and shares are worthwhile... You made me love to be part of this crafty world that I am part of! You made me feel appreciated... Actually you made me believe in the general goodness of my fellow man (well women rather!) You are truly AWESOME! I cannot thank you enough for your donations to Amanda's Blog & Inspiration pot... THANK YOU!! And guess which tutorial requests are suddenly going straight up to the top of the list for writing up and publishing... tee hee!!! Again...THANK YOU!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: