Wednesday 28 October 2015

Wonderland - Silent Night in Purples

Another way to use your Wonderland stamps... and going back to my special purple makes!! 
Attempting to show my new purple-loving crafters that just one ink pad can start you off pretty well on your colour journey... Elegant Eggplant used here to give 4 colour shades... starting off by inking up and stamping in the centre then stamping - without re-inking - the 3 words below....
Then I have re-inked - stamped off onto scrap paper once - and then repeated the stamping of the 3 words above
All with the aid of the trusty Stamp A Ma Jig of course!
Well ...I say one ink pad... apart from Whisper White Craft Ink that I have used for the snowflake background on a Wisteria Wonder card blank - but they already have that one!

Finished off with direct inking around the stamped panel ( I just use my Elegant Eggplant straight onto my card panel) and then sticking to a 2nd white panel. And some Wisteria Wonder Seam Binding ribbon....



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: