Thursday 8 October 2015

Christmas Card from another time and dimension!

Now I know quite a lot of you are Dr Who & Tardis fans from the response  to my Hearth & Home Tardis box a few weeks ago
 
So I thought I should share a simple card featuring a Tardis....
 
 This card only took me a few minutes to throw together....cough!
 Well... the brighter Pacific point Tardis was ready... the boughs and stockings were ready...
So I just had to grab a "blobs" stamp from Holly Jolly Greetings and Whisper White ink pad  - and stamp away on a Basic Black DL card. And it was done!!

Personal I prefer the Tardis in Night of Navy - what about you?

By the way - I will be writing up the tutorial for the Tardis box... along with a few other projects that have proven popular... just need a few more hours in a day ( or two) first!! I cannot start to tell you how busy the last 5 weeks have been

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amanda, I've really been enjoying all your projects using the Hearth & Home Framelits! would love to know how you made the door with it as the frame lit by itself is really too short for a door and double seems like it would be too long.I'm a fan!

Amanda said...

Thanks Barbara... Keep your eyes peeled... I happen to be making a door tomorrow.... Will be a slightly later post.... But snippity snip of the door coming very soon!