Monday 5 October 2015

What's in your Wardrobe?

 
Double Doors using Hearth & Home window die ... 
Double Wardrobe with Iced Rhinestone Embellishments for the handles... 
Can you guess what's hiding inside yet??
Surprise!! The snowmen and penguin are playing dress up... 
These Snow Place/Snow Friends stamps and dies are just so cute!!
Difficult to see as I forgot to add any wallpaper to my little changing room....
But there is also a Hearth & Home chest of drawers and mirror in the centre of the scene...
Just a simple Gatefold card... can't call this a Fancy Fold... but maybe a Fun Fold...? As I had so much fun dressing up my little "people" and chest of drawers... I was giggling all the way....




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

TTC said...

brilliant

Twinks Stamping said...

Absolutely brilliant Amanda, you are one talented lady!