Friday 23 October 2015

Wonderland Antlers #1

Oops...auto scheduling gone rather wrong ( probably me mind!!) ...so just had to switch posts around... which is code for Fancy Fold Friday post now something Special for Saturday!!

Well I was given a challenge.... a couple of my ladies virtually screamed with glee when they saw the antler image in the Wonderland set... so I knew I had to come up with something...

Yes I know an antler image is bang on trend... I can see antlers appearing all over this year's new Christmas products hitting the shops...
But... not me... I could only  think of one thing I would use them for... which involves lots of fussy cutting... and then I discovered that these aren't as easy to cut out as I first thought...

So it was back to the drawing board.... and finally the ideas started to come...
And now I am converted.... loving the antlers! 

This card is simple... just inking up the antlers in Early Espresso... then stamping once, twice, three times... no re-inking in between. And stamping off once before stamping the greeting onto the panel.... all with the aid of my trusty Stamp A Ma Jig of course!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: