Friday 16 October 2015

Winter Wonderland NOEL - Quad Box Frame Card

Another of the projects from my All Day event last weekend... great card and/OR mantelpiece decoration OR even a hanging decoration if re-orientated... may try that if I get a chance when they are next been made at next week's class....
And seeing as it is Fancy Fold Friday - the directions for you!!!
Make 2 of these...

Attach the 2 duo Box Frame sections together using another 2 x 13cm (5 1/8" x 3/4") panel scored PORTRAIT in half at 1cm (3/8"). 

This time the panel is placed on the back of the 2 duos where they meet at the centre.... fold forward/ie mountain between the 2... adhered flat to the backs... hope that makes sense.... will take a photo tomorrow and add....
I will be back very soon to share the snippity snips of the windows for the NOEL... but technology has  beaten me this week! Which also explains the awful photo quality too!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Lea Denton, The Crafty Spark said...

Simply stunning Amanda, I love how you've used the wreath as the 'O'. Have a happy weekend, Lea xx

Amanda said...

Thanks Lea... Have a great weekend too!