Wednesday 21 October 2015

Making the large NOEL from your Hearth & Home Window Dies

As requested and promised... a brief series of pictorials for you to show you how I created my large alpha NOEL this year... hope these pictures are worth a 1000 words...

Just one thing to note - I now make bolder letters( see above) and do less cuts than when I first shared my NOEL Double Box Frame Card here.... you could say... practice makes perfect!!

But before I begin - don't forget to check out the new 3 Weekly Deals for this week scrolling off to the right....

Grab your Hearth & Home Framelit dies and some card....
Die cut windows as required - 2 required for N, E and L (with a wreath for the O as above) or 3 required for NOEL...

So to make your N...
 

To make your O...
 
And finally your E and your L
Ignore the fact that I have used Cherry Cobbler and Real Red for my examples here - it just happened that way!!!!

Back to the rest of the alphabet then!!! Really hope these dies carryover as I really love this size of letter for projects!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amanda this is great! Thank you for the step by step instructions. Can't wait for you to figure out the rest of the alphabet. ha

Amanda said...

Thanks Leanne..... Now the dies are carrying over... Could be a plan! But a while away apart from a few letters I need for tags!