Tuesday 13 October 2015

May the Magic of the Season... Winter Wonderland Room with A View....

 
A quick share of one of the projects made at my All Day Winter Wonderland event this weekend....

Love my Private Weekend All Dayer Workshops... really great crafting & company with a great group of ladies... waves!... and a chance for me to make some mini books and some special projects for a change - and maybe a card or two too!

Please feel free to contact me if you and some friends fancy your own All Dayer event here in North Yorkshire (UK) too....

So starting off with a card.... this is the card closed...
But inside... a true Work of Art for everyone!
One that was made with enjoyment & satisfaction... along with a bit of concentration...
I love this style of project...so simple and white on the outside... but a true scene on the inside... I especially love those 3 little Christmas cards on the mantelpiece!!! And the Metallic doilies were a dream for a mirror!!

And mine is destined for my parents... I just know my mother will REALLY love this one.... definitely one for their mantelpiece!!

But I do wish I had thought to photo everyone's makes all together... would have been more than a houseful!!

Edited to add - Tutorial now posted here...

And don't forget it is now Wednesday... so the new Weekly Deals with 25% off are up! (see the items scrolling at the right hand side of this blog!) Know a few of you will be very happy to see the Cupcake Punch...and a few more of you the Six Sided Sampler stamp set...
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

Lea Denton, The Crafty Spark said...

Amanda you've excelled yourself !! Such a beautiful card, well done you xx

Amanda said...

Thanks Lea.... This was actually the first card idea on my Hearth & Home list... But it took a while to get on and create it!

Twinks Stamping said...

What a fantastic card and so creative too xxx Have a good day xx Jan x