Saturday 17 October 2015

Timeless Elegance 40th Birthday Double Display Card

Just realised that there are a few more (non Christmas) cards I made back in August with the Timeless Elegance papers that I haven't yet shared....
 
So thought I should share these whilst I ( and DH) try to fix the latest series of technical issues to hinder me in my blogging endeavours...! And then hopefully I can get back to quicker shares and decent photos again!
 
So a Large Square Double Display card for you today - all dressed up for a 40th... 
Imperial (inches) Tutorial here...
Metric (centimetres) Tutorial here ...

And just because I can... here is last year's christmas Large Square Double Display card that opened the floodgates to this blog! 
All is Calm, Double Display Card, Festival of Trees, Wonderful Wreath, by Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa (1)
I thought it worth sharing again today as both stamps are still available - only the papers are not available.... in fact .. not that I was planning to do this 1 minute ago.. but I think a remake might be "on the cards" whilst I am working with the Winter Wonderland papers this week...
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: