Thursday 29 October 2015

Wonderland - Plum Trees - and The Purples Round Up

The last of my special purples trio....

I think Perfect Plum has proven to be the favourite shade of my purple-loving new crafters!
Trees stamped in Perfect Plum then re-stamped wothout re-inking off to the right and left...

Stamped panel direct-inked with the Perfect Plum ink pad...
Re matted onto another Whisper White panel...

All tied up with some of the new White Glitter Ribbon...
And laid upon a Perfect Plum card blank that has been stamped all over with Whisper White snowflakes...

And finally... I leave you with the Purples Trio...
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these Amanda. One question, what does "stamped panel Direct-inked mean"? Xx

Amanda said...

Thanks Anna... It means I grabbed my ink pad and just went round the 4 edges of the stamped panel with the Ink pad to add the thin line of colour... Hope that makes sense....