When I posted this card a week or so ago.... I had lots of emails and messages offering to pay me for a tutorial (thanks - I love that concept!)... but the card itself is somewhat simple as it is just a gatefold card with an extra cut or two!
So I thought I would just post the details for you all on here... though if anyone would like to make a Paypal contribution to firstname.lastname@example.org - then I would be delighted! LOL....
So the card blank is formed from just 1 piece of A4 Thick Whisper White card ... So all of the measurements are to suit! ie my made/tested measurements are the metric (centimetres) ones...
For those of you over in the States - I have calculated & added the inches measurements for US card 8 1/2" x 11" size ... but they are not tried & tested! Reader beware!
1. With Whisper White A4 card LANDSCAPE - Score at 7.4cm (2 3/4" US)
(or if using trimmer - you can score at 22.3cm - 8 1/4" US)
6. Card done!
7. Trim paper using your cut off card bits. The papers are 20.5cm high. Central 14.2cm. Sides 6,9cm
(US 8 1/4" H. Central 4 3/4". Sides 2 1/2")
The bows are gold embossed
The stockings are decorated with Gold glitter glue
The fire is water-coloured using Tip Top Taupe and Delightful Dijon - then Gold Glitter glue added
The scene is stamped then sponged using masks and Lost Lagoon ink
The greenery is stamped using Mossy Meadow ink on Old Olive card ( pine cones over-coloured using Early Espresso marker pen and then coloured in using Tip Top Taupe marker) and the wreath has Real Red berries added
10. Make 2 front doors from 4 white window die cuts
11. Make 1 fireplace from 1 white window die cut
14. Make the mirror... the Circle Framelit is the 6 cm ( 2 3/8") one... the Smoky Slate circle is a 2 1/2" punched circle
Note I had to use a Silver Metallic Foil Doily in these photos ( instead of the gold one in my project)- as the Gold Doily cupboard is bare....
15. Make the 3 little cards - all gold embossed... the wording ones are scored LANDSCAPE at 1.5 cm (5/8" ish...very ish!)
16. Decorate your roof... the central part is just the scrap part from a 2 cm (3/4") wide strip punched in the Triple Banner Punch...but this may not be such a perfect fit for a US card - maybe 5/8" strip?)
Forgot to take a photo of the piece.... but I just doodled the central section to match my roofline...stuck it on the left hand side of my card...then trimmed in half... and stuck the right hand side onto the right hand side... hopefully you can see on the blurry photo blow...
However if you find the thought of that tricky doodling too much...here is a plain white version....
17. Add your doors and Iced Rhinestone door handles
18. Decorate your Fireplace
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog