Thursday 15 October 2015

Large Square Box Frame Card for Teens....

A change from Christmas for today.... 
A year on... and a post in order to answer a question I was asked about my 2 versions....

Remember this...
The annual red card post for my son's 16th birthday back in May... along with the tutorial for my Large Square Box Frame card... (as well as the tutorial for the 3/4" deep box which allows for Large Letter postage here in the UK...)

Well we are now in a new school year.... which means that the age has changed...but the card for his friends didn't need to
But spot the other change.... 
As long time followers of my blog will now... I changed my favourite version of the card a while back to include a scallop square die cut from a 5 3/4" square of paper...
So here is the photo of the cards with the 2 fronts so you can compare them side-by-side... and make your own decision!
So which one do you prefer? 

I personally prefer the scallop square... not only because I do still like a scallop square...! But mainly because it is so much quicker to produce the card...! Though the mitred version does use less paper!

Note these cards both use a retired Real Red polka dot paper...for which the Brights paper stack £19.50 is listed - however the new Brights Designer Paper Stack £20 is also listed as that is the one that is now available - this also includes a polka dot pattern....



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: